We are looking for a Head of the IT and Telecom Department for our IT and Telecom Department.
– Define the Bank’s IT policy;
– Design, plan and monitor IT projects;
– Develop and monitor the department’s operating and investment budgets;
– Represent the Bank in external meetings in IT matters.
– Hold a degree in Computer Science (Network, Programming);
– To be versatile in development, networks and system;
– Have solid knowledge in driving IT projects;
– Have sufficient practical knowledge of banking operations;
– Linguistic knowledge: French and English.
2. Abilities: Authority and ancestry, ability to work under pressure, initiative and creativity, analytical and synthesis skills, ability to communicate, organizational skills.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory position of a similar structure with responsibilities in:
• programming of computer applications;
• user support;
• management of suppliers ;
• Informatique infrastructure;
The supervisory experience of an IT Department in the banking sector is an asset.
We offer you career development opportunities within our bank and an attractive salary package.
In case of interest, if you respond to the profile, please deposit your cover letter and CV at the address: email@example.com, quoting reference: BCDCKIN / CDIT-2018.
The deadline is 14/04/2018