We are looking for a Manager for our training center “BCDC Banking Academy”.
– Manage the BCDC Banking Academy,
– Ensure the recruitment and selection of staff,
– Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the staff training program,
– Intervene in career guidance and management of staff.
– Bachelor or Master in Work Psychology, Human Resources Management or other related fields,
– Knowledge of social legislation,
– Good knowledge of Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
– Knowledge of languages: French and English.
Ability to work under pressure, initiative and creativity, ability to innovate, Ancestry and Authority, analytical and synthesis skills, ability to adapt to change, ability to train and coach, organizational skills and responsibilities, writing ability, communication skills, flexibility, dynamism and ability to accept challenges.
– Minimum 2 to 5 years in the management of training and recruitment,
– Professional experience in managing a training center.
We offer you career development opportunities within our bank and an attractive salary package.
In case of interest, if you meet the profile, please file your cover letter and CV at email@example.com, quoting reference: BCDCKIN / GBBA-2018.
The deadline is 31/08/2018.